Terms and Conditions for Lisa Victoria Photography
I am so excited you have booked a photo shoot. Arranging the date is the hardest part of your photo shoot. Now you can plan the fun parts like location and outfits.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this booking form. It will help me plan your unique photo session. You can contact me any time before your photo shoot- please ask any questions you like.
terms and conditions
All bookings are subject to confirmation of receipt of your booking fee. Any remaining balance will be due before photo release. Online photo galleries will be ready for viewing within 4 weeks after your photo session date. All products must be paid in full before they are released to the client.
2. IMAGE QUALITY
All image sizes are nominal and will be colour corrected using fully calibrated equipment. Retouching, digital manipulation and artistic finishing is done at the Photographer’s discretion. Additional retouching or manipulation may be requested but may be charged as an optional extra.
When purchasing digital files you are entitled to printing rights not copyright. Any images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically / electronically or by any other means an image created as part of this agreement without the permission of the Photographer in writing. All original files and copyrights shall remain the property of Photographer. Any portion of the work delivered to the Client is for the Client’s personal use only and the Client may not sell , nor authorise the sale or reproduction of any portion of the work without the Photographer’s written consent.
4. PHOTO STORAGE
Once the Photographer has completed a client’s order by exchanging images for full payment, the Photographer shall not be liable for any future storage of those images. The photographer will store a backup of your images for 7 years but this is not guaranteed. If you wish your photos to be deleted on payment you must request this in writing.
5. My business relies strongly on word of mouth referrals and the sharing of peoples photographs on social media platforms, my website and competitions such as Vogue. I would be very grateful for any photos you share on your social media platforms and ask that you please Tag my business 'Lisa Victoria Photography'.
The Client may cancel the booking at any time by giving written notice to the Photographer but in doing so shall forfeit 20% of the booking fee. If the Photographer is forced to cancel the agreement then any fees and deposits will be reimbursed in full to the client. You are able to reschedule bookings due to illness or other unforeseeable occurrences with no fee lost. Cancellation due to illness; you can reschedule your photography session with no extra cost if you or any member of the family experiences ill health.
Any outdoor photo sessions will be rescheduled if there is heavy rain or wind. Your photographer will stay in touch prior to your photo shoot, there could be an option to change the location to a sheltered spot.
In the unlikely event of any complaint, this should be raised by the Client with the Photographer, in writing, within 28 days of first becoming aware of the matter and in any event within 28 days of receipt of the images.
Any print orders not processed by Lisa Victoria Photography are not insured for their print quality.
The Client permits the Photographer to display any images created, in their studios, portfolios, website, literature, and advertising, in a manner consistent with the highest standards of taste and judgement (CHOOSE TO OPT IN OR OUT on your booking form)
11. Any persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
12. GIFT VOUCHERS & £50 off vouchers-Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, If your gift voucher expires it is the photographer's discretion whether to honour the voucher after this date. Any photo shoot price increases will need to be covered by the gift card holder.
13. PRINT CREDIT-With deluxe packages and any old packages, your print credit and £50 off your next photoshoot vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
13. All bookings are subject to agreement of the above terms.