Beginner Photography Course Bristol
Learn how to take better photographs of your family with Lisa
Do you have a great camera, but don’t really know how to use it yet? Or you are keen to buy a new camera and don’t know where to start.
My beginners photography courses are a fun and friendly learning experience. Learn alongside other mums and dads in a relaxed and beautiful setting on the outskirts of Bristol.
I have years of teaching experience and communicate in a language that you will understand and enjoy.
‘Learn how to use your Digital SLR in one day and instantly improve your photographs’
What type of camera do I need for the photography course?
Any camera is the answer- You may already have a camera that lets you shoot manually but you only really use it in manual mode. If you don’t yet have a digital SLR I have one that you can use on the day.
The quality of a photograph isn’t always down to the camera, don’t feel you need expensive kit to get started.
What will I Learn on your beginner’s photography day?
The course will teach you how to shoot in manual mode first and you will go away with the knowledge and understanding of Aperture, shutter speed and ISO (Impress your family and friends).
The following will also be covered:
- Lense types and the differences they create
- Understanding white balance
- How to get gorgeous blurry backgrounds
- Understand Light and where to find the best spots for portraiture
- How to get sharp and perfectly focused photographs
- How to capture movement creatively
- What to look for in locations to take photographs