NEWBORN PHOTO SHOOTS
Natural and beautiful images are captured of your baby in your home. Lifestyle and posed images will be captured to build a wonderful portfolio telling the story of your newborn, including all of the little details that are so much loved. Siblings and pets are always welcome. Suitable for newborns up to 12 weeks old.
Session Fee £50 to include
Pre-consultation & Newborn photography guide by email to discuss the style of images you would prefer beforehand
2 hour photography session in your home
70 enhanced & edited images in high resolution colour and Black and White
Images ready to select in 2-3 weeks after your session
After your session you will receive a link to your own private online gallery on our website. You can then select your package from the following:
Newborn Digital and Print Complete Package £349
- All high resolution images on USB (including up to 2 extra ones for grandparents, upon request)
- Digital collages
- Keepsake video
- keepsake album
- 25 Birth Announcement/Thank You cards
Newborn Digital Complete Package £249
- All high resolution images on USB
- Digital collages, including the iconic set of 9
- keepsake video
Newborn Select Package £199
- Select 15 of your favourite images from your online gallery. The digital high resolution files will be presented to you on USB for personal printing.
- (Full printing rights ensure you can print any size and any amount)
- bonus collage digital files including the iconic set of 9
FREE Digital Collages, the iconic set of 9. perfect if you have limited wall space you can print and display a collage at any size. Collages will also show how sets of images will display well together to help you decide what to enlarge when printing.
I offer a limited number of sessions each month so you can book in a tentative date, (1 week after your due date) while you are still pregnant and then reschedule when your baby is born. If you decide to wait a little while after delivery newborn sessions can be taken anytime up to 12 weeks (you will have a more awake baby but often a smiley one)